Saturday 1 May 2010

Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge - Friendship

This week's Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge has been set by Cathy...and she has chosen the theme of:

'Friendship'

For my card, I thought I'd go with 'Man's best friend'...well in the case of this adorable Sugar Nellie image it's 'Boy's Best Friend'! lol
I watercoloured it to match the BasicGrey 'Archaic' papers, distressed the edges, and added a sentiment from the CCSR set by Papermaania.


Don't forget to stop by the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge for more inspiration form the rest of the DT.

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card for a boy - beautiful tranquil colour scheme
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww this is a really gorgeous card, I really love it and the stamp is so cute xxx Thanks for your comment on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Helen, such a sweet image and eprfectly matched papers :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x