As has become traditional on Christmas Eve, I'm sharing my favourite five Christmas cards of the year. I made a total of 86 Christmas cards this year, so it took me a little while to look through them all! For more details on any of the cards, please click the photos to go to the original post.
My first card is a simple heat embossed one...I love the elegance of the white on kraft.
I had to feature a card with some Penny Black images...and this one showcases three adorable little snowmen.
I made a few black Christmas cards this year...not a traditional festive colour, but it does allow metallic embossing and watercolouring to really 'pop'!
Any regular visitors to my blog will know of my love of patterned papers...so I had to choose one with plenty of those...love the fun combination of colours on this one.
My final card was a bit of an experiment, but I love the way it turned out!
Merry Christmas everyone!





Fabulous set of cards .. you really were busy all year!! Thanks so much for my card .. it is adorable πMerry Christmas to you
ReplyDeletePauline xxπ❤️
You chose adorable creations, and they really describe your style in a great way. And thank you so much for my Christmas card, it was absolutely stunning. Have a lovely holiday!!
ReplyDelete