Saturday, 3 October 2026

PBSC October - Anything Goes (Optional 'Bright Colours')

It's the first Saturday of the month, so that means it's time for a new Penny Black Saturday Challenge...where the theme is:


'Anything Goes'
or
'Bright Colours'

We are currently without a sponsor, so this challenge is just for fun.

I decided to get a start on making some Halloween treat bags, and picked one of the cute images from the 'Spooky!' set. I stamped him onto watercolour paper, coloured him using watercolour pencils, then cut out the circle shape using one of my Nesties. For the background, I used some brightly coloured papers from an unnamed Halloween pad from The Works. I distressed the edges, then added some faux stitching using my CutterBee and a black gel pen. I matted the image onto a scalloped circle of black card (cut using another Nestie), then matted everything onto some black card before adding it all to a kraft treat bag.


I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:
For more inspiration from my lovely DT buddies, please pop over to the Penny Black Saturday Challenge.

3 comments:

  1. A very sweet Halloween gift bag Helen, perfect for our Allsorts theme., many thanks.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous design! Thanks for sharing it with us at Allsorts challenge and using our theme again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely Halloween gift bag - love the charming kitty in the witch hat. Thank you for sharing it with us for the theme on the Allsorts challenge

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x