I have a birthday card to share today, featuring a Penny Black stamp from the 'Cheering Critters' set. I stamped it onto a piece of watercolour paper, then added a sentiment using one of the stamps from the 'What This!' set by Anita Jeram for the Colorado Craft Company. I coloured the image using watercolour pencils, then used one of my circle Nesties to cut it out. For the background, I used papers from the 'Awesome Boy' pad by recollections/Michaels (found at TKMaxx)...I distressed the edges a little, then added some faux stitching using my CutterBee Bug and a black gel pen. I matted the image onto a scalloped circle of kraft card, cut using another of my Nestie dies, then layered it all up on a piece of kraft card before adding it to a white card blank.
- AAA Birthday - Use Patterned Papers
- As You Like It - Favourite Sporting Activity (Whilst I don't participate in any sports, there are several that I enjoy watching, including cycling - I made this card while watching the very exciting Elite Men's Road Race at the World Championship at the weekend)
- Krafty Chicks - Masculine
- Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - Anything Goes
- Seize the Birthday - Anything Birthday Goes



This is a very cute stamp. I have lots of family this stamp would be ideal for. Great papers too. Thanks for joining AYLI challenge. Elaine
ReplyDeleteWhat a super cute card Helen. I love the fun PB image and your papers are perfect. Thanks for sharing with us at Krafty Chicks challenge. Hugs, Denise x
ReplyDeleteHe looks fabulous - so cute!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute image and great card Helen. Love the design and pattern papers you used with the image. Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday.
ReplyDeleteLove it! Your papers and image are just awesome. Thanks for playing at AAA Birthday, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!
ReplyDelete