Today's card features one of the cute critter stamps from the 'Merry Delivery' set by Penny Black. I stamped it onto watercolour paper, along with a sentiment using a stamp from the 'Paper Cut Messages' set by Simon Says Stamp. On the stamp, the gift box and ribbon are both plain, so I added some dots and stripes using a black gel pen, before I coloured it using watercolour pencils.I matted it onto a piece of bright blue card, distressing the edges a little, then added it to a white card blank.
- Allsorts - All Creatures Great & Small
- Gem of a Challenge - Anything Goes
- Simon Says Stamp (Mondays) - Stamp It
- Simon Says Stamp (Wednesdays) - Stamp It
- Sparkles Forum - Animals
- The Male Room - Dots and/or Stripes

thank you for sharing this card with us at Sparkle Challenge
ReplyDeleteCute PB Doggie Helen, perfect for our Allsorts them, thank you so much for joining us.
ReplyDeleteB x
Darling card, cute image beautifully colored! Glad you shared your card with us at Allsorts challenge!
ReplyDeleteThis is super cute and great colouring. The CAS layout suits the image so well. Thanks for joining us at Allsorts.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteGreat CAS card Helen, love the cute pup. Thank you for joining us at Sparkles Forum.
ReplyDeleteCarol DT x
How clever to add the dots and stripes onto the box, this is an adorable card. Love the large sentiment. Thank you so much for joining us in our Dots and/or Stripes challenge at The Male Room Good Luck and I hope you will join us in our next challenge.
ReplyDeleteFaith DT
Such a sweet birthday card! I love that little pup and it's wonderfully colored.Thanks for sharing with us at Sparkles Monthly, Melissa DT
ReplyDelete