Today's card features a floral Penny Black stamp called 'Together'. I inked it up using Distress inks (Chipped Sapphire, Uncharted Mariner and Mermaid Lagoon for the flowers, and Lucky Clover and Forest Moss for the leaves and stems), then spritzed it with a little water before stamping it onto a piece of watercolour paper. I added a sentiment, using one of the stamps from the 'Signature Greetings' set by Memory Box, then distressed the edges a little before adding it to a kraft card blank.
- AAA Birthday - Flowers
- Allsorts - Anything Goes
- Beautiful Blossoms - Anything Goes
- Simon Says Stamp (Wednesdays) - Anything Goes
- We Love Stamping - Summer Blooms


Wow - that’s a beautiful card. Like the CAS style of it and blue is my favourite colour! Xxx
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card, the flower is stunning in blue. So glad you shared your card with us at Allsorts challenge!
ReplyDeletethat's a pretty flower, reminds me of Agapanthus (African lily) and it makes for a lovely card. Thank you for playing at the AAA Birthday Card Challenges
ReplyDeleteby the way might be cool for the AAA Colourful Challenge too ;-)
ReplyDeleteA beautiful stamp and I love the colours you used for it and the CAS layout. Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts and We Love Stamping.
ReplyDeleteHelen, this is lovely and I like the shades of blue you've used for the flower. Thanks for joining us at The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge and sharing your lovely card with us!
ReplyDeleteDonna xx
The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
The Paper Funday Challenge
The Inspiration Station Challenge
The Pick 3 Challenge
That's such a pretty stamp and I love how it looks in your blues. Thanks for playing at AAA Birthday, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe & keep crafting!
ReplyDeleteOh that is so delicate and pretty Helen. Love your chosen colour too. Thanks for playing along with us at We Love Stamping.
ReplyDeletePinky