Friday, 7 August 2026

Frosty the Snowman

Today's card features a cute Snowman stamp from Funstamps. I stamped him onto a snippet of watercolour paper, added a sentiment using one of the stamps from the 'Scribbly Christmas' set by Tim Holtz, then coloured him using watercolour pencils. For the background, I used snowflake papers from an unnamed Christmas pad from The Works (the aqua one) and the 'Snowscape' pad from Woodware (the pink one). I distressed the edges, then added some faux stitching using my CutterBee Bug and a black gel pen.


Challenges for this card:

3 comments:

  1. Great layout and a sweet snowman. Fabulous frostiness!
    Thanks for joining in at Allsorts. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colours of this one Helen, many thanks for sharing another at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this fun image of the snowman. Great desingpapers!
    Lia DT POE

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x