Tuesday, 25 August 2026

Rudolph & Friends

I have (yet!) another Christmas card to share today...this one features a cute Woodware stamp called 'Rudolph & Friends' that I got recently from a charity shop. I stamped it onto a DL kraft card blank, then coloured it using watercolour pencils, but without using any water. It's a huge stamp - I have quite a few this size from Woodware, and it's always a bit tricky to figure out where a sentiment might fit, but as I don't think you'd mistake this for anything other than a Christmas card, I left this one with just the image.


Challenges for this card:

5 comments:

  1. What a super cute and clever stamp!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Peace On Earth!
    Diane
    {Nellies Nest}
    Peace On Earth Co-Owner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute Christmas card, Helen. Thank you for joining in the Allsorts Challenge.
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The stamp was a lucky find and you're right the card really doesn't need a sentiment as it speaks for itself. Love it!! Thank you for sharing it with us at Allsorts

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely, Helen! What a great find. And it really doesn't need a sentiment does it. So happy to have you join Lauren, Stephanie and me over at The Christmas Kickstart Challenge. Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for sharing another lovely card with us at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x