Monday, 17 August 2026

Getting Ready

I have a Christmas card to share today, made using stamps from a Penny Black set called 'Getting Ready', that I got for my birthday last week. I stamped them onto watercolour paper, then coloured them using watercolour pencils. I distressed the edges a little, then added it to a kraft card blank.


Challenges for this card:

4 comments:

  1. A very cheery Christmas card using your new Birthday stamp Helen, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable Christmas scene. Thank you for bringing it along to the Allsorts challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omgosh sure is a cute card, love these little friends. Great job!
    Have a great day. Thanks for sharing with us at Krafty Chicks Challenge this week. Leanne DT/KCC

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super sweet and lots of fun Helen! :) x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x