I have a Christmas card to share today, made using some more charity shop purchases...a Stampendous woodmounted stamp called 'Fluffles Noel', and some BasicGrey 'Figgy Pudding' papers. I stamped the image onto a snippet of watercolour paper, then coloured it using watercolour pencils. I distressed all of the edges, then added faux stitching using my CutterBee Bug and a black gel pen, before layering it up onto a kraft card blank.
- Allsorts - All Creatures Great & Small
- Creative Fingers - Anything Goes
- Love Those Pretty Papers - Anything Goes
- Simon Says Stamp (Mondays) - Lots of Layers
- Simon Says Stamp (Wednesdays) - Anything Goes

A lovely combination of coordinating DP's along with the fun Cat who is perfect for our Allsorts theme, many thanks for joining us.
ReplyDeleteB x
Nice combo of DPs and a lovely stamp. All works together so well.Thanks for joining us at Allsorts challenge.
ReplyDeleteDarling Christmas card, cute critter and design! Glad you share with us at Allsorts challenge!
ReplyDeleteA fun Christmas card and thank you for going along with the creatures theme for the Allsorts challenge. The cat made me smile and the colours coordinate very well
ReplyDelete