Monday, 31 August 2026

Festive Foliage

I have another Christmas card to share today, featuring a background stamp I got from a charity shop at the weekend. It's by Chloe Creative Stamps, and is called 'Festive Foliage Background'. I stamped it onto teal card using Versamark ink, then heat embossed it using 'Metallic Platinum Sparkle' embossing glitter from WOW. I stamped a sentiment, using a stamp from a Colorado Craft Company set, onto a strip of vellum using Versamark ink, then heat embossed it using silver embossing powder. I tore the edges of the vellum, then added it over the top of the embossed background, matting it all onto a piece of silver mirror card before adding it to a DL card blank.


It's not very easy to see, but the background is super sparkly in real life!


Challenges for this card:

3 comments:

  1. What a great background stamp!
    Thank you for joining us at Allsorts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very striking with the vellum sentiment strip, many thanks for sharing at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely Helen - the vellum strip looks like a length of chiffon ribbon! Gorgeous colour too, it looks amazing with the silver! Thank you for the inspiration! Hugs, Kate!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x