Friday, 21 August 2026

A Winter Scene

I have a Christmas card to share today, featuring two different types of embossing. I started by stamping an old Hero Arts stamp called 'A Winter Scene' onto a snippet of kraft card using Versamark ink, then heat embossed it using white embossing powder. I added a sentiment using one of the stamps from the 'Scribbly Christmas' set by Tim Holtz for Stampers Anonymous, heat embossing that in white to match. I used a Sheena Douglas 'Holly' embossing folder to emboss another snippet of kraft card, then distressed the edges a little before layering it onto a kraft card blank.


Challenges for this card:

7 comments:

  1. That is such an elegant card Helen! And I love the 50th one on your sidebar too.
    Hugs
    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautifully elegant Helen, a HA stamp I go back to most years as well, many thannks for sharing another at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely lovely double embossed festive make. The white embossing looks great against the Kraft card.

    Thanks for coming to play in the Snippets Playground. See you in the treehouse later. X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, Helen, I always love white on kraft! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fabulous card Helen - the white on kraft is very elegant.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, what a wonderful filigran Winterscene. Thanks for joining us at S+F=C.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful and elegant card, I like the white on kraft and the embossed background adds to its beauty. Glad you shared your card with us at Allsorts challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x