Friday, 11 September 2026

Poinsettia Border

Today's card features stamps from a Julie Hickey set called 'Poinsettia Border', that I got recently from a charity shop. I stamped them onto a piece of watercolour paper, adding the sentiment from the set in the centre, then coloured the images using watercolour pencils. I distressed the edges a little, then added it to a kraft card blank.


Challenges for this card:

5 comments:

  1. The design is very pleasing on the eye Helen and makes a lovely seasonal card, many thanks for joining us at We Love Stamping challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, love the image. Thanks for joining We Love Stamping challenge. Anesha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card and stamp. Perfect for our trees & leaves theme at We Love Stamping this month, thank you for joining us

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty, love the coloring, and the stamp is wonderful. Thanks for playing with us this week at Krafty Chicks Challenge. Have a great day! Leanne DT/KCC

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous card, Helen! I love how the image flanks the sentiment. Thanks so much for joining us at Little Red Wagon Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x