Friday, 25 September 2026

Bundled Snowmen

I have another Christmas card to share today, featuring a cute snowman stamp from the 'Bundled Snowman' set by Penny Black. I stamped it onto a piece of watercolour paper, coloured it using watercolour pencils, then used one of my circle Nesties to cut out the circle shape. I added a sentiment using a stamp from the 'Scribbly Christmas' set by Tim Holtz for Stampers Anonymous, then matted it onto a pink scalloped circle (cut using another Nestie die). For the background, I used snowflake covered papers...the blue one is from the 'Let it Snow' pad by Art Studio, and the pink one is from the 'Snowscapes' pad from Woodware...I distressed the edges, then added some faux stitching using my CutterBee Bug and a white gel pen. I matted it all onto some more pink card, before adding it to a white card blank.


Challenges for this card:

5 comments:

  1. Pretty in the alternative seasonal colours Helen, many thanks for joining us again at We Love Stamping challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Delightful card and image, beautifully coloured. Thank you for joining us at We Love Stamping

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous card Helen, love the sweet snow couple and fabulous snowy papers
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore the colors that you selected for stunning winter card. Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Creative Fingers Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG this is just adorable and how creative to use non-traditional colors! Well done! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Peace on Earth challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Peace on Earth Co-Owner

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x