I have (yet) another Christmas card to share today, this time featuring an older Penny Black stamp called 'A Wish & a Kiss'. I stamped him onto a snippet of watercolour paper, added a line for the snowy ground using a black gel pen, then coloured him using watercolour pencils before carefully cutting around the top of the image. For the background, I stamped my 'Festive Background' stamp by Woodware onto a snippet of pink paper from the 'Pastel Watercolours' pad from The Works, using Versamark ink, then heat embossed it using white embossing powder. I layered the duck over the top, then matted it onto a piece of bright pink card before adding it to a white card blank.
- 52 Christmas Card Throwdown - Hot Foil or Hot Embossing
- Creative Knockouts - Anything Goes
- Everybody Art - Pink
- I Spy with My Little Eye - Added Text
- Polkadoodles - Anything Goes
- Simon Says Stamp (Mondays) - Make Your Own Background
- Simon Says Stamp (Wednesdays) - Christmas in September
- We Love Stamping - Anything Goes

He's a very cute Duck against the embossed background, many thanks for joining us at We Love Stamping challenge.
ReplyDeleteB x
The white embossing is so effective behind the cute duck. Thanks for sharing with us at We Love Stamping.
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing at We love stamping. Such a cute fellow and I love the background. Sarah
ReplyDeleteOMG, what a breathtaking background. Beautifully embossed, and the pink paper is fantastic. It really radiates a cheerful vibe and brings to mind a glorious, snowy winter landscape. And that funny goose!!! You really colored it so perfectly. Simply delightful. I love it.
ReplyDeleteA wonderful Christmas card and a fantastic entry for our theme at the "Everybody-Art Challenge."
Thanks for joining in!
Hugs, Uschi
This is adorable Helen! I love the pink!
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining us at Creative Knockouts- good luck!
quel amour Helen, ce joli rose et cet adorable animal merci de jouer avec nous chez 52CCT, biz
ReplyDelete