Pages

Tuesday, 14 July 2026

Woodland Sprigs

Today's card features stamps from a Woodware set called 'Woodland Sprigs'. I started by stamping a Hero Arts 'Music Background' stamp onto a snippet of kraft card using 'Brushed Corduroy' Distress Ink. Once dry, I stamped the 'sprigs' over the top using Versamark ink, then heat embossed them using 'Gold Pearl' embossing powder from WOW. I used an old die from my Cuttlebug 'Olivia' alphabet set to cut the sentiment from gold mirror card, then added it over the top. I matted the panel onto a piece of gold mirror card, distressing the edges, before adding it to a kraft DL card blank.


This angle shows the gold embossing a little better:


Challenges for this card:

4 comments:

  1. That's a really lovely thank you card, the gold embossing looks fantastic. Thank you for sharing at Allsorts. Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely stylish design with the gold embossing! Thanks for playing with us at Allsorts challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely to see you at Allsorts with such a pretty Nature inspired card, many thanks for joining us.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are so pleased that you chose to share your lovely creation with us at Cut It Up!
    We look forward to seeing you again in the near future!
    Warm wishes,
    Jackie DT,
    Cut It Up Design Team.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x