I have a Christmas card to share today, featuring an old Lili of the Valley penguin stamp called 'Present Pile'. I stamped him onto a snippet of smooth white card, coloured him using watercolour pencils, then carefully cut around the top of the image. I added a sentiment, using one of the stamps from the 'Scribbly Christmas' set by Tim Holtz for Stampers Anonymous, then layered it over a snippet of paper from the 'Pastel Watercolours' pad from The Works. I matted it onto a piece of bright pink card, distressing all of the edges, then added it to a white card blank.
- Christmas Kickstart - Presents
- Crafter's Cafe - Christmas in July
- Gem of a Challenge - Anything Goes
- I Spy With My Little Eye - Something with Wings
- Merry Little Christmas - Anything Christmas Goes
- Sweet Stampin' - Christmas in July

Love this Helen, super cute!! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at I spy with my little eye challenge!
ReplyDeleteIsn't this little dude just the sweetest! I'm still such a big fan of LOTV images too. Gorgeous card and beautifully coloured as always. Thanks for joining Lynn and me at The Christmas Kickstart Challenge, Jo x
ReplyDeleteAnother cutie! Thanks for sharing it with us at Sweet Stampin'! Hugs Wends xoxo
ReplyDeleteCute image and lovely colouring Helen, love the hot pink matting to pick up on one of the gifts!
ReplyDeleteA lovely pile of presents and such a cute image beautifully coloured. Thanks for taking part at Christmas Kickstart Challenge. Lynn GDT.
ReplyDelete