I have a Christmas card to share today, featuring another old Lili of the Valley stamp - this one is called 'Christmas Bunnies in Stocking'. I stamped it onto a piece of smooth white card, along with a sentiment, using a stamp from the 'Dasher Deer' set by Creative Expressions', then coloured it using watercolour pencils. I matted it onto a piece of red card, distressing the edges, before adding it to a white card blank.
- Allsorts - Anything Goes
- Crafty Animals - Anything Goes
- Gem of a Challenge - Anything Goes
- Inspirational - Christmas in July
- Little Red Wagon - Christmas in July
- Peace on Earth Christmas - Anything Christmas Goes
- Simon Says Stamp (Mondays) - Add Some Text

Sweet image!
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining us at Allsorts!
Nice clean cut CAS lines and cute image, many thanks for joining us again at Allsorts challenge.
ReplyDeleteB x
So adorably cute!!
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining our challenge at Peace On Earth!
Diane
{Nellies Nest}
Peace On Earth Co-Owner
I remember this cute image and love it, gorgeous card Helen..
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for joining in with our challenge at Little Red Wagon, hope you will play again..
Luv CHRISSYxx
Oh, my, how adorable are these little bunnies, Helen, with their long stocking caps, peeking out of the stocking hung on the branch! Wonderful coloring on this and so pretty with the red framing! Thanks for joining us at Inkspirational: Christmas in July! Julia xx
ReplyDelete