'R is for Rip It'
(Include something ripped/torn on your project)
We are sponsored for this challenge by Digi Stamp Boutique:
Prize - £10 Gift Certificate!
I used ripped strips of pastel coloured card to make some simple Christmas tree shapes...layering the strips on a piece of triangular scrap of card ...allowing the bottom piece to hang over the edge. I decorated the tree with some adhesive pearls, then attached it to my card above a simple stamped sentiment (from the 'Scribbly Christmas' set by Tim Holtz for Stampers Anonymous).
It was so quick to do...I made a couple more!
I'm also entering these cards into the following challenges:
- Christmas Cards - Anything Goes
- Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas - Use a Sentiment
- Holly Jolly Christmas - Non-traditional Colours
- Rudolph Days - Anything Christmas
- Through the Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
For more inspirtion from my lovely DT buddies, please pop over to the ABC Christmas Challenge.