We are sponsored for this challenge by the Stamp Fairy.
This wee mouse (very imaginitively called 'Mouse Holding Ice Cream' from Stampavie) has obviously been enjoying hotter weather than we have here in the UK, and is cooling down with a gigantic ice cream sundae. I coloured him using watercolour pencils, then added Glossy Accents to the cherry and his sundae glass. The papers are a mixture of BasicGrey 'Cupcake' and 'Kioshi', and Pink Paislee '360 Degrees' pads - I distressed the egdes, then added faux stitching with my CutterBee Bug and a white gel pen. I used my Cuttlebug 'Swiss Dots' folder for the embossing, sanding over the raised areas to reveal the white core, then added a sentiment from the 'Cupcakes' set by Hero Arts.
Here are the challenges I've Piled On!:
- Pile It On! - Stay Cool
- Allsorts - Free & Easy
- Card Makin' Mamas - Food & Drink
- Craft Your Days Away - Summertime
- Crafty Ann's - Summertime, and the living is easy
- Creative Inspirations (Sundays) - Summertime
- Delightful - Summer
- Digi Doodles - Anything Goes
- Hooked On Craft - Cute & Cuddly
- If the Shoe Fits ...Scrap It - Summer
- Papertake Weekly - Sketch
- Pink Elephant - Fun in the Sun
- Sew Many - Anything Goes
- Stamp Something - Summer Fun
- Stampavie & More - Summer
- Totally Stampalicious - Anything Goes
For more inspiration from my lovely DT buddies, please stop by the Pile It On! Challenge.